USA, Rockville MD, May 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a recent report by Fact.MR, the global oligonucleotide synthesis market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2022 to 2032. During the said forecast period, the industry is expected to close at a valuation of US$17 billion. the request Synthesis of oligonucleotides is expected to grow over the forecast period and the market is expected to reach a global market size of US$5.7 billion by the end of 2022.
Go through the in-depth table of contents on “Request for Synthesis of oligonucleotides Market”
25 paintings, 132 The figures and 170 pages
Oligonucleotides have enormous latent applications in healing a wide range of medical conditions. They allow for the expansion of therapeutics because crashing genes can be targeted, manipulated, silenced and/or modulated.
For critical information over North America Synthesis of oligonucleotides Market, demand a Sample report
From 2015 to 2021, the oligonucleotide synthesis market grew at a CAGR of 16.3%, closing at a value of US$988 million. As of 2022, the industry is expected to reach US$5.7 billion. Pharmaceutical companies are focusing on oligonucleotides as therapeutic agents such as antisense and RNAi therapies in the United States region. These companies are investing heavily in molecular diagnostics and clinical applications.
Why are oligonucleotide synthesis vendors venturing into APAC?
Rise in Life Science Research Projects to Drive Regional Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market
Asia-Pacific is poised to grow the fastest among all regional markets over the forecast period owing to its emergence as the most promising life science research hub in the world. An increase in life science research and development in developing economies and an increase in government initiatives, grants, funds and dedicated research business zones have attracted domestic and foreign market players to invest in the Asia-Pacific market. The growing adoption of oligonucleotide synthesis in homes and small businesses in China is driving the aforementioned market.
The Department of Biotechnology (DBT) New Delhi and the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) New Delhi are working to support activities related to oligonucleotide synthesis.
Oligonucleotides have enormous latent applications in healing a wide range of medical conditions. They allow for the expansion of therapeutics because crashing genes can be targeted, manipulated, silenced and/or modulated. The regional market is expected to multiply at a staggering CAGR of 12.5% to exceed US$1.73 billion throughout the conjecture period.
To know more about Europe Synthesis of oligonucleotides Market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4853
Key segments covered by the Synthesis of oligonucleotides Industry survey
- OligoSynthesis of nucleotides by product:
- Oligonucleotide synthesis reagents and consumables
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Equipment
- Oligonucleotides synthesized:
- DNA oligonucleotides
- RNA oligonucleotides
- Other oligonucleotide synthesis products
- Oligonucleusotide Synthesis by Application:
- Synthesis of oligonucleotides for research
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Synthesis of oligonucleotides for therapeutics
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Nucleic acid aptamers
- Synthesis of oligonucleotides for diagnosis
- Synthesis of oligonucleotides for research
- OligoSynthesis of ucleotides by the end user:
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Products for Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Products for Research Institutes
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Products for Diagnostic Laboratories
The global oligonucleotide synthesis market is characterized by the presence of multiple vendors, aiming to offer extensive consulting and integration services to customers. In addition, companies are looking for specialized service providers, offering tailor-made solutions to meet their business objectives. Also, vendors are likely to leverage product upgrading and differentiation to gain advantage over other competitors in the market.
- In January 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, and Groupe Novasep SAS (Novasep), one of the leading providers of services and technologies for the life sciences industry, have announced that Thermo Fisher had completed the acquisition of Henogen SA, the subsidiary of Novasep. viral vector manufacturing business in Belgium for approximately 725 million euros in cash.
- In June 2019, CordenPharma International and GE Healthcare’s Dharmacon business entered into a strategic collaboration to create an end-to-end solution for oligonucleotide-based drug discovery. The collaboration addressed the speed and capacity challenges that researchers face when transitioning from the research and preclinical stages to drug development and clinical trials.
Get Customization on Asia-Pacific Synthesis of oligonucleotides Market Report for specific search solutions
key players in the world Synthesis of oligonucleotides Market
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Society
- Integrated DNA Technologies Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Kaneka Eurogentec SA
- TriLink Biotechnologies LLC
Top takeaways from Latin America Synthesis of oligonucleotides Market research
- Global oligonucleotide synthesis market to triple from 2022 to 2032
- Synthesized oligonucleotide synthesis will be one of the top-selling categories, capturing more than 3/5ths of revenue and thriving at a CAGR of 12.2%
- By application, oligonucleotide synthesis for therapeutics will grow at a CAGR of 18.4%
- US to Become Fastest Growing Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market, Documenting CAGR of 10.2%
- APAC is the 2nd most opportunistic market, expected to be valued at US$1.7 billion in 2032
Discover Fact.MR’s healthcare coverage
Mammography Detector Market Analysis: A recent study by Fact.MR on the Mammography Detectors Market offers a 10-year forecast analysis for the period 2018 to 2028. The study analyzes the major trends currently driving the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as major stakeholders and emerging players.
Actigraphy Sensors Market Forecast: Fact.MR’s extensive coverage of the Actigraphy Sensors Market offers in-depth insights into significant growth dynamics that are likely to aid in expanding growth prospects in the near future. The data has been presented in the form of key segments in important geographies along with important information regarding the major manufacturers operating in the industry.
Transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) market size: The global Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEO) Market research published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the key drivers, opportunities, and trends expected to shape the prospects for future expansion. The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the major segments and geographies that are likely to benefit market players in the coming years.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
Japan Sales Office
9F Nakano Sunplaza
E: [email protected]